Welcome to the Arizona Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics
The Arizona Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics (formerly the Arizona Dietetic Association) is a state affiliate of the Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics (formerly the American Dietetic Association.) This website was developed to help our state organization and its members fulfill our mission and vision, and provide nutrition resources for the public. We sincerely hope you find the website to be an enjoyable and useful tool. If you have a comment or suggestion on how we can improve this site, please contact us.
|Melinda Johnson, RDN, MS
Arizona Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics
AZAND Annual Meeting - June 12, 2015!
The 2015 Arizona Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics/Arizona Department of Health/WIC conference will be held in Phoenix, AZ on Friday June 12th at the Sheraton Crescent Hotel. Registration will open soon, so be sure to opt in to our listserv to receive notice.
Like AZAND's Facebook page for updates and to connect with other conference attendees.
We have planned a packed agenda with top-notch speakers presenting hot topics like...
- Obesity, Binge Eating, and Food Addiction
- Community Food Security: Innovative Approaches
- Nutrition Services Coverage: Positioning the Profession and Members for Shifting Tides
- How to Produce and Star in Your Own Videos On a Budget
- Lactose Intolerance: Let Them Drink Milk
- Brain Health: Benefits of a Healthy Lifestyle
- Utilizing Technology to Improve Your Nutrition Program
- Power Me A2Z: Preconception and Interconception Health
- Protein: Is it time to rethink daily recommendations?
- Nutrition Entrepreneurship: Leadership through Innovation
- Raising Visibility of Dietitians through Happy, Healthy, Motivated Clients
Tweets by @eatrightarizona